NakedMD Unlimited TOX Membership Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your participation in the NakedMD Unlimited TOX Membership program ("Membership") offered by NakedMD ("Company"). By enrolling in the Membership, you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
1. Membership Details
- Company: NakedMD
- Initial Fee: $199
- Monthly Fee: $99
- Cancellation Fee: $99
- Locations: All Studios
As a Member of the NakedMD Unlimited TOX Membership program, you are entitled to the following benefits:
UNLIMITED TOX Treatment: You will have unlimited access to Naked TOX treatments for the following areas: crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead lines.
20% OFF Online Skincare Products: You will receive a 20% discount on all skincare products available for purchase online through the Company's website.
QUARTERLY Free Lip Flip: You will receive a complimentary Lip Flip treatment four times a year, at the intervals determined by the Company.
QUARTERLY Free Minimalist Facial: You will receive a complimentary Minimalist Facial treatment four times a year, at the intervals determined by the Company.
ANNUALLY Free SaltFacial: You will receive a complimentary SaltFacial treatment once per year, as determined by the Company.
3. Membership Duration
Your Membership will be active for a period of one year from the date of enrollment and will automatically renew on a monthly basis unless you choose to cancel.
4. Payment and Fees
- You will be charged an initial fee of $199 upon enrollment.
- You will be charged a monthly fee of $99 on the same day each month for the duration of your Membership.
- If you choose to cancel your Membership before the one-year term is completed, you will be subject to a $99 cancellation fee.
5. Usage of Benefits
- Membership benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the enrolled Member.
- Quarterly benefits (Lip Flip and Minimalist Facial) must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
- Benefits may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
6. Nurse's Discretion
Nurses providing TOX treatments under the NakedMD Unlimited TOX Membership program retain the right to exercise their professional judgment and discretion when administering treatments. This includes the ability to refuse or limit the amount of TOX treatment if, in their professional opinion, it is deemed excessive or not in the best interest of the client's health and safety. The safety and well-being of our clients are of utmost importance, and decisions made by our nurses are made with the client's best interests in mind.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time by providing written notice to the Company.
- If you cancel before the one-year term is completed, you will be charged the $99 cancellation fee.
8. Changes to Terms and Benefits
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and benefits at any time. Members will be notified of any changes in advance.
9. Termination or Suspension of Membership
The Company may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend a Membership for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms or disruptive behavior.
By enrolling in the NakedMD Unlimited TOX Membership program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not enroll in the Membership.
These Terms are subject to change, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically for updates.